Join #TeamMGN on stand GE29 for the chance to win an all expenses paid trip to Schau de besten, Germany in Feb 2016!
All you need to do is register your interest on the form provided and attend one of our talks (outlined below) on stand GE29
*Places are limited so please make sure you register your interest and don’t miss out!*
DAY 1 – 11AM
Practical Moves towards Improving Pregnancy Rates for Dairy Farmers
Sally Wilson BVMS DBR MRCVS, founding partner of Evolution Farm Vets.
Sally will cover:
- Less well-known reasons why serving with best semen at best time with the best inseminator does not always result in successful pregnancies
- Recent research on practical ways of managing the reproductive hormone levels in cows
- In-depth information on physiological state of the cow – and why certain practical measures are so important
DAY 1 – 1PM – 2PM
Questions and Answers
Richard Carter from The Twyning Ash Herd, UK
- Richard Carter owns the renowned Twyning Ash herd, the UK’s longest recording British Blue herd.
- He has bred some of the highest EBV sires in the breed including Twyning Ash Ukulele, Twyning Ash Adam and Twyning Ash United.
- Richard will be on hand to answer any questions you have on British Blues and Cross-breeding
DAY 2 -11AM
The Masterrind breeding programme
Dr Matthias Riedl, Head of semen export, Masterrind
Matt will cover:
- key facts of the MASTERRIND company structure
- the setup of the enhanced MASTERRIND breeding program
- Masterrinds selection criteria to generate bulls which will help to improve the genetic quality of customer’s herds
- Matt will be on hand afterwards to discuss the current Mastergen line up of bulls
DAY 2 – 1PM
Carsten and Steve will cover:
- The recent structure of the MASTERRIND Livestock sales network
- The key sales activities and how UK farmers can benefit from the various quality offerings from MASTERRIND in Germany
- Carsten and Steve will be on hand afterwards to answer any questions you may have
REGISTER HERE AND CLICK SEND!